The room was very spacious and hospitality was great. My cough was totally gone after your medicine!
– Krishna, Bangalore
It is one of the best homestays we have visited. It brings the home back into the homestay. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality and food. We will definitely recommend this homestay to our friends and family. The hill overlooking the reservoir (small trekking spot near the homestay) was excellent.
– Aparna and group, Bangalore
We cannot forget this place in our life. We felt we could not leave this place. Hospitality was too good. We will be eagerly waiting to return.
– Ramya and Vikram, Bangalore
Your warm welcome made us very comfortable as we entered. Food was amazing and very different from what we eat. Your hospitality was excellent. We felt very much at home. It was like staying in our relatives home. Keep it up and keep going. I will definitely recommend your place to all my friends and relatives.
– Rekha Dinesh, Bangalore
Our stay was very enjoyable. The house is clean and well-maintained. The location and ambience of the house is great. We plan to visit again. Thanks for making our stay memorable.
– Saroja, Bangalore
GundiMane, a great homestay. The ambience was very beautiful and neatly maintained. We had a warm welcome and a VIP like treatment. View point to view sunset at top of the hill was great. Indoor games like carrom, chess, cards and camp fire were of great time pass. Pure vegetarians will really love the food. Totally it was great and a good break from busy schedule.
– Dwajani Abhishek
We had a good time here. The highlights of this place are:
1. The view from the balcony, of the green topped hillocks is picture postcard perfect.
2. The panoramic view of the dam and the waterbody from the hillock is simply awesome.
3. No mosquitoes (wonder why they have kept mosquito repellents in the rooms).
4. Superb weather, looks as if someone has set it on climate-control mode.
5. The tasty coffee is brewed from the seeds grown in their backyard and so are most of the vegetables you will find in your plate – homegrown and organic.
6. The hosts and the human touch – they are genuinely happy to have you over there; they take pleasure in making you comfortable; it is apparent that they relish your company.
– Dr. A L Rao